Sunday, May 17, 2009

Troy's Birthday Continued

We were blessed to be invited out to The Klaver's condo in Holland for the afternoon. Troy was excited to spend his birthday there because he has a blast running around and getting boat rides. Our whole small group from church was there except Lynn and Erin. (We missed you!) It was a beautiful day to be outside by the lake!



The kids found a great spot to eat down by the boats.

This picture is to show Lynn what a wonderful job Jerry was doing putting the salad together (with just a little help from Deb!).

Troy with his cake.



Running around on the grass.

Ben and Troy enjoying their cake-with big fat frosting balloons on them of course.

Scott and Troy playing some baseball.

Some of our group enjoying sitting out in the sunshine.

I keep coming back to this blog post to add things that I think of, but I thought it was sweet tonight when I was tucking Troy into bed that he thanked me for a good birthday. Scott and I were commenting earlier in the day how much joy Troy was getting out of celebrating his birthday this year. It was truly an exciting day for him!

No comments: