Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Prize

When we returned home this evening, we noticed there was a small package laying by the front door. Scott opened it and was excited to find his long awaited trophy-the Fantasy Football bobble head! Troy thought this was quite cool too. Scott took great joy in pulling out a win last winter in a tough group of competitors (mainly made up of Visalia friends from his small group). We'll see what this season brings...

********************
I had my own fun this evening... I bought one of those sticker phrases (not the correct term, but you get the idea) at a craft store a while ago and had not had the courage to stick it to the wall yet. Looking for a nice project tonight I decided to try it in our bedroom. It was so easy and I love the effect. Scott is predicting many other inspirational phrases being stuck up around our house. Hey, not a bad idea!




3 comments:

Sharon said...

So funny! Kevin was so excited when his bobble head came in that it was on our mantle for a number of months :) I love the lettering too-you picked a great place to put it too.

laura vegas said...

love those phrases! i was the same way though. had bought one ... and held onto it for months until i got the nerve to try to put it up. but i love it ... totally completes my photo wall! i got some cute flowers too ... look really cute coming out of the top of a shelf on the wall.

Lynn said...

Cute wall thing! I still have 2 laying around my house that I bought in October of '07 that aren't hung yet!