Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I have been enjoying time at home this week since I am finished with my subbing job that I've been doing for the last six weeks. It's been nice to be able to get caught up on things at home and spend extra time with Troy. Today after running errands this morning, we brought lunch to Scott at the Seminary. We also checked out the Sem pond which is really pretty right now. It was a gorgeous day too-70 degrees and sunny! Good times!
Scott and Troy at lunch in the student center. Many of the students know Troy and enjoy seeing him when he comes. He always enjoys seeing his friend Anna too!
Out by the Sem pond.
Standing tall.


1 comment:

tlg said...

Hi Kristin! I'm sure you are really enjoying the extra time now that you aren't subbing. I subbed four days last week and I was craving time at home! Troy is getting so tall! It's hard to believe our boys are almost five! How time flies!

Take care,
Teri