Thursday, November 5, 2009

Kamryn's Photo Shoot

This is a little photo shoot Kamryn and I did last Sunday afternoon. (It only took a little candy bribery!) I wanted to try out my new camera. It is fun to see some of the things it can do. The only problem is, I took a class last night and learned a lot more. Now I need to go out and try out the things I learned before I forget! Anyway, we had a good time wandering around the Sem pond at Calvin enjoying the last of the fall leaves.
This week has been a busy week again. Tuesday afternoon we had the funeral of my previous principal, Judy DeJong. I have worked for her the last two years at Ada Christian. We really respected her and credit her with bringing our family to this school. Ada Christian has been a wonderful place for our kids and for me to teach. Judy was only 60 and had retired last year. She was at school visiting the day before her sudden death. We will miss her. It was a touching, but sad funeral. Through this, though, we continue to see the blessings of being part of a Christian school community.








2 comments:

B and C said...

I sure miss that fall foliage out there. Nice pictures!

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures !! Looks like the new camera is good at the details, which I know you wanted. The Semm. campus is beautiful, and of course model Kamryn, did a great job for you. RK