Monday, November 9, 2009

Basketball Season Begins

Kamryn and Troy had their first Pure Play basketball games this past Saturday at school. They have both become quite the basketball fans since moving to Michigan. I tried out the new camera and upon seeing my pictures realize I have a ways to go yet. Atleast now I can take a picture from more than 5 feet away in the gym! Anyway, they both did great on the court and we are looking forward to a great season!



Afterwards Troy headed outside to find his friends. Scott went to take some pictures and this is what he found...



I realize that Katie has been missing from many pictures lately. She has been working hard at school getting ready for the musical that opens this Friday. Today's practice is supposed to go until 8 or 9 pm! Look for pictures soon!

No comments: