Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine Preparations


I always love getting ready for Valentine's Day. I had fun finding some ideas on the internet for homemade Valentines this year. Katie missed out because she had driver's ed, but Kamryn and Troy got right to work the other evening. They helped decorate cupcakes and finished up some cards. Here are the results!




I found this fun idea for making heart-shaped crayons which I thought would be perfect for Troy's class. He, however, only wanted Star Wars cards, so Kamryn got excited about the crayon idea. I guess they were a hit yesterday in the fourth grade!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing all you ELGERSMA's a great Valentine's Day. Took some of the pictures and printed them, so I have new ones on the refg. We have been having deer's in the backyard eating the different grass plants that we have around the trees. It's been fun to watch them. Love to all. RK