Friday, February 26, 2010

More Winter Fun

We decided to embrace winter today and hit the slopes at Cannonsburg. The kids and I had off of school for winter break, so after Scott was done with class we headed to the local ski area. Today was extra exciting as Troy was skiing for the first time. Inspired by the Olympics, he was determined he could do it. After a couple of practice runs, he began to ski like a champ! They actually got on some bigger hills. It was so fun to watch his progress. I'm glad our kids all love to ski and are brave enough to try it. As for me, I was happy to hang out in the chalet and get pictures when I could. :)
Scott was a great teacher.


Troy's first run.


Taking a lunch break. Troy didn't want to stop and eat, so we told him he couldn't ski until he ate.

Katie and Kam enjoyed skiing off on their own. Kamryn's ready to try snow boarding next time.

No comments: