Saturday, February 6, 2010

February Photo Shoot

Since it's a beautiful, sunny day today, I thought I'd have the kids do a little photo shoot for me. (OK, there was some bribery involved. Someday they'll thank me!)... We have had a good February so far. We are thankful to be making it through our last (most likely) winter in Michigan. We are busy with school activities. Last night was our winter carnival at school and this afternoon we will visit the Calvin arena for another fun basketball game. Scott is busy with school and anxious about some big evaluations coming up in the next few weeks. (I'm sure he'll do great, but there's still pressure.) He is also taking pulpit supplies in area churches most Sundays. We are thankful for God's care and guidance and continue to seek his will for the future!

Katelyn Joy~15

Kamryn Elise~10

Troy William~5

Out takes: I couldn't resist including this one. Troy had to stop midway to run inside because he had to go to the bathroom! :)

No comments: