Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dad's Retirement Party

Last night we were priveledged to celebrate my dad's retirement from Home Missions. There were many friends and family members at the gathering. It was a special time of remembrance set to the theme of "A Prairie Home Companion".

Katie and Kamryn were also a part of the celebration. Kamryn made us laugh on the way home (which was way past her bedtime). She said, "That was the fanciest dinner I've ever been to. There were a lot of glasses to drink from. I didn't really get all the jokes, but I laughed anyway!"





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blogging, Kristin. Thanks for recording some wonderful family history with narrative and photos. Your front door looks great too.
Dad R

Andrew Hayes said...

Weeeee! Retirement party! Others may not simply enjoy it, but you and my family enjoyed every single moment of it. But the ones who enjoyed it the most were our dads, actually. =))