Thursday, March 17, 2011

Snaggletooth

Troy has had a big couple of days. Yesterday one of his very loose front teeth came out after a bit of twisting in front of the bathroom mirror at school. He was pretty excited, but looked a little rough. (The word "hillbilly" came to Scott's mind.) After a bit more cajoling at school today, the second front tooth decided to come out-during the math lesson, I heard. Anyway, Troy is looking and feeling much better. He now has that typical first grade look. We'll just hope the big new ones come in straight!
After the first tooth fell out.
Can't resist wiggling the other loose one.
Troy's new first grade look.

1 comment:

Sarah Schenkel said...

I love that look! That's such an exciting event in the life of a 1st grader! And I can totally imagine other kids egging him on; I remember being in 2nd grade and boys teasing me to tear off my fingernail that had turned black-and-blue.