Saturday, November 6, 2010

Glorious Day!

People sometimes ask us what our family likes to do for fun or how we relax. I guess the answer would be we love to watch our kids play soccer. (There are other things too!) In the past, we have been a part of the craziness of club teams, but AYSO seems to be a much better fit for us. Kamryn and Troy have been playing this fall, so each Saturday we can be found at the soccer complex near our house. The weather has been wonderful and it's just been a fun way to spend time together as a family.

I love this picture because it shows how Kam and her teammates get along. They aren't always so successful with winning, but they really seem to enjoy hanging out and playing together.
I got some action shots of the kids today. Troy is quite a little player already. He just works so hard and has some pretty impressive moves. (Yes, I am bragging!) Again, he enjoys his teammates and has fun playing.
Kamryn showing her aggressive side.
Troy dribbling down the field.
Kam enjoying the sunshine.
Troy's face says it all!
Again, just a little intensity!
I love the AYSO hand slap at the end of games. Then there's the parent "tunnel" which the kids run through with lots of cheering.
Enjoying a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Sarah Schenkel said...

Wow, I've lived here for 8 years, and I still love seeing those mountains. Gorgeous!