Thursday, July 23, 2009

Odds and Ends From Pella

These are a group of pictures I took of some activities we did before our Grand Rapids trip. My computer is not cooperating, so they are not in the correct order. Oh well!
This is a tower we found outside of town that is open for people to climb up. The view from the top is incredible (I hear!). Scott and the kids climbed up and I took a picture from about one-third of the way up. There was a nice view of Lake Red Rock.


I included these pictures of Troy because he was brave enough this summer for his first (followed by hundreds more) jump off of the diving board. He is jumping into 13 feet deep water and has such a blast. He's becoming a good little swimmer.

This is my effort at keeping academics going over the summer. Kamryn and Troy have been working out of some workbooks and doing quite well. OK-there was some bribery involved!

Mom and Hank came for a visit a few weekends ago. It was nice to see them and of course we needed a picture by a Pella landmark.


No comments: