Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Snippets

We've been able to enjoy some beautiful weather these last few days between activities. I've been working full-time subbing in a fifth grade classroom. It looks like it will continue for a few more weeks. I enjoy it most of the time! Troy has been busy playing in the neighborhood and hanging out with Boppa and Grandma who take him to preschool too. Scott has lots to do finishing up the last semester of his second year of Seminary. He also continues to preach in area churches. He will be finished mid-May. He was honored to be nominated for student body President for next year at the Seminary. We made up his slogan: "Give Scott a shot!" I volunteered the children to color posters to put up around the Seminary, but he declined that offer! :) Katie is busy with highschool and school soccer. She is begging to take driver's ed, but it doesn't look like that's going to work out in the near future. (Darn!) Katie had to provide the team snack the other day on their game day. She got creative and made soccer ball cupcakes in her team colors. The girls loved them.



Preparing for spring soccer season in the backyard.


Scott coached his first game of the Spring season for Kam's team. They had a great game and Kamryn scored 3 of the 4 goals.



No, we are not enlisting our son into the military. He just got a REALLY short haircut today. While I was waiting for Troy, I was casually reading a newspaper. I looked up after a few minutes horrified to see how short she was getting it. Anyway, we're all set for warmer weather and low maintenance, right?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love short hair! I don't think I have ever combed either of my boys' hair! Low maintenance is the way to go. I'm not sure I'm ready to deal with girl hair!