Friday, February 27, 2009

Troy's Special Day

Today the kids had off of school. Grandma Elgersma had invited the girls to go skiing, so we let Troy choose what he would like to do with mom and dad in the afternoon. He chose to go to Yesterdog and bowling. Some highlights... Neat memorabilia on the walls. Scott eating "The Killer."

Each of us bowling. Real life bowling is much harder than on the wii!

We are celebrating tonight...Scott finished his last exam today. He is officially done with winter quarter-which has proven to be his hardest yet!

2 comments:

Julie B said...

A visit to yesterdogs....brought me back quite a few years! We took Lily bowling for the first time this week too! I'll have to share your photos. Looks like you guys had fun, and tell Scott congrats on finishing his exams! That is an accomplishment. We were talking about you guys tonight around our fire and hoping all is going well for you!

Sharon said...

Like the pictures. Troy is getting so grown up! Its neat that my parents keep seeing you at the Calvin b-ball games. I wish I could go to those! Hope the girls had a good time skiing-I can just see Kamryn going straight down the hill :)