Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Perfect Day

Today had to be the prettiest day weatherwise that we have experienced in Michigan in a long time. It was sunny and 75 degrees with a really blue sky. The leaves on the trees are about at their color peak too. Against the blue sky, they are beautiful. After Kam's soccer game and running around looking for shoes for Katie's play this morning, we decided to visit one of the local apple orchards. Being such a nice day, the place was packed. We quickly picked out our bag of apples and three pumpkins and then took a stroll through the apple orchard. Neat times!




1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh the Midwest Autumn! I miss it :) I love the last picture with all the colors-how pretty. My mom brought me some apples this past weekend--so much better than the apples we get out here. Enjoy! We had a great weekend-I am trying to get used to a quiet house today.