Monday, January 9, 2012

Fun Project

This weekend Scott was able to bless his friend, Brian, by being a part of his ordination and installation service as he begins ministry in Austin, Texas. Brian has been a part of Scott's life for many years as he was in his Youth Group in Visalia and then they attended Seminary together, more recently. Scott had a fun, yet quick time seeing a new city and spending time with dear friends of ours. When Scott is gone I always seem to get inspired to tackle a project around the house. (And with this house there are many!) Our friend Julie has a great picture collage on their living room wall. Seeing hers recently and getting some more inspiration on Pinterest, motivated me to put up some of my favorite pictures on a big blank wall that we have. Julie has all black and white pictures, which looks really cool. I decided to stick with some color and put this collage together. It was a no-cost project, too, as I used frames I already had around the house. I'm really happy with how it turned out! (I think I'll add one of those decal sayings over the top yet.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these pictures really look nice. The wall background fits them well too. We've really enjoyed watching all of you this past year over your blog Kristen. Nice way to keep up with family and friends. RK