Sunday, January 2, 2011

SLO

We were blessed to be able to meet my family at the central coast this past week. We had some beautiful weather and a great time with family.
Grandparents and grandkids
We got to check out those crazy elephant seals.
Kamryn's highlight was the "gum wall" in downtown San Louis.
Avila beach.
My super cool nephew.
Another Avila shot.
Us at Avila.
This reminds me of that painting, "Scream"! (It was pretty windy out at Pismo.)
Loving sisters.
My niece told me that this would be a "sweet little picture". I have to agree with her!
Skipping rocks at Avila.
Troy looking for treasure.
Reading time. (Little Andrew really likes Troy and imitates much of what he does. Too cute!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful images, delightful time! I can smell the salt of the ocean air, and also the bubble gum wall. Great hair, Katie. Thanks, Kristin. Dad R