Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Birthday...to me!

Yes, I survived a major birthday this year...the big 4-0! My family made my day special. It was busy with soccer, field trips, and school, but still lots of fun. I feel very blessed and loved!
The "birthday table" in the morning
The kids made a special sign for me.
Scott and I drove out to Oak Glen to meet up with Kam's class and have lunch.
My humongous birthday pie that we had on Sunday with In't Houts. (This pie looks a little sketchy, but it is from Oak Glen and one of the best I've ever tasted!)
Scott go creative with the candles-"39 plus 1". Nice!

2 comments:

Sarah Schenkel said...

Wait, that's a pie? It looks...interesting!

Lynn said...

What kind of pie is that? It looks like a giant loaf of bread from Panera. Looks like your day was fun and warm! Happy birthday friend!