Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thankful Thoughts

We have much to be thankful for again this time of year. As of Thursday we are very thankful that Scott has completed another quarter of Seminary. He is doing well and enjoys being there-most days! He has been doing quite a bit of preaching in area churches and really enjoys that too. We are just so thankful for many confirmations of God's call to Seminary! Now he has a whole week off of studying!

I'm thankful for four year old preschool projects and the four year old who wears them!
I'm thankful for a husband who is willing to change our thermostat to the programable kind. (One project from a list of many for break!!) I'm also very thankful for a warm home on such chilly days!

I'm thankful for places like Meijer Gardens to let kids explore and run around a bit and to see some beautiful flowers even in the winter. I'm thankful for kids who love to watch toy trains go around huge tracks and have trouble focusing for the camera. There he is!

I'm thankful for our family.


I'm thankful for a husband who plays with his kids.


I'm thankful for artists who create interesting things!

I'm thankful for goofy kids!




Have a great thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, I continue to love the blogs. Happy Thanksgiving!! Randy and Alicia

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your pictures and notes Kristin. You indeed have much to be thankful for, and we're thankful that you share these pictures and notes for all of us to see. Have a blessed thanksgiving and hope to see you on Tues. RK

Lynn said...

Great post Kristin...We are thankful for you guys and your friendship!